Stephanie Brown, CEO and Founder, The Rosie Network CEO and Co-Founder, U.S. Military Spouse Chamber of Commerce Stephanie is a nationally recognized leader and sought after subject matter expert on military entrepreneurship. As CEO and Founder of The Rosie Network, Stephanie has been featured on numerous national news channels, including FOX Business, CBS and NPR. She has also been featured in Woman's Day Magazine, Business Insider, The New York Times, Military Families Magazine and U.S. Veterans Magazine, to name a few. She is the widow of retired Admiral Thomas Brown (SEAL) and the daughter of an Air Force Vietnam veteran. Stephanie has dedicated over 20 years to supporting and advocating on behalf of military families, and veterans.
Some of her awards include:
● Department of the Army, Civilian Service Commendation Medal
● 2019 Veteran Small Business Champion of the Year, Small Business Administration
● Innovator of the Year, Our City San Diego
● Small Business Owner of the Year, San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
● Top 10 Most Influential Military Spouse Business Owners, Business Insider
● HillVets 100 Award, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and Military Times
● 50 Business Leaders Making a Difference, San Diego Business Journal
● 500 Most Influential Leaders, San Diego Business Journal
Stephanie is a member of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Military Community and Family Policy, Spouse Ambassador Network and Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP). She leads the Military Spouse Entrepreneur Task Force working with DoD leaders to empower military spouse business owners and budding entrepreneurs to launch and grow small businesses with confidence and clarity. Stephanie is a founding affiliate partner of the Coalition of Veteran Owned Business (CVOB) alongside Billion Dollar Roundtable companies, and is the Chairperson of the Military Affairs Committee for the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce.
She has also served on the Board of Advisors for California Department of Veterans Affairs, CalVet and Veteran Launch, CDFI. In January of 2021, Stephanie co-founded the first U.S. Military Spouse Chamber of Commerce (MSCC) and serves as CEO. She was instrumental in developing the first industry-standard Military Spouse-Owned Enterprise Certification (MSEC) and on-boarding corporations such as USAA, Johnson & Johnson, CVS Heath and Disney committed to doing business with certified military spouse-owned businesses.